This company is dedicated to protecting your privacy.
Go Rubbish Go. is considered the controller of the data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Collection of Information
We may collect data which:
- Provides information for the forms on gorubbishgo.co.uk and the app that supports the website. We get data when you book with us through email or by using the app, you make any requests or report problems. Said data includes your name, email address, physical address, age, telephone number, and other standard registration data, including credit or debit card information, a description of your business or household, or other information about your property and its inhabitants.
- Includes a recording of our correspondence if you contact us about something.
- Includes information from surveys for research purposes, with said surveys not being obligatory.
- Comes from our website or app in the form of technical information, such as type of browser, mobile OS or type of device, and time zone.
- Is delivered when you contact us such as: desktop OS, IP address, and type of browser used. This information is used in relation to statistical data.
- Comes from visits on our website or the use of our app, such as location and traffic data, accessed resources and weblogs, for billing purposes.
- Comes from the GPS on our app to discover your location and enable local services.
- Comes from third parties which collect information from you on our behalf.
Concerning data storing:
- We may collect data which is stored at a destination inside the EEA (European Economic Area). This data may be used when processing bookings, providing customer support, or checking payment details. This transfer is in agreement with our terms so you agree to it as well if you submit any data.
- All collected information goes to secure servers, with data such as credit and debit card details being SSL encrypted. We hold no responsibility for said data if you do not keep the confidentiality of your passwords.
- Because of the insecure nature of the internet, we can only promise to protect your data, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security during transmission; we hold no responsibility if you decide to transmit it.
1.12 Gathered information is used to:
1.12.1 Arrange the interface of our app and website to look its best.
1.12.2 Arrange service provision and handle bookings.
1.12.3 Deal with contractual obligations.
1.12.4 Inform you of services and possible participation.
1.12.5 Inform you of modifications to the website, the services, or the app.
1.12.6 Inform you about services provided by a third party which we consider of interest to you. This sort of advertisement can be stopped by you at any time.
1.13 We may share data with an allocated provider. Said data includes:
1.13.1 Name of the customer and contact details.
1.13.2 Property details, photographs of property, and required services.
1.13.3 The provided non-binding quotation.
1.13.4. Payment details you have provided.
1.14 Personal data may be disclosed to group members in accordance with section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
1.15 Information disclosure to third parties:
1.15.1 In the event of selling assets of our company, your data will be disclosed to the potential buyer.
1.15.2 In the event of a third party acquires Go Rubbish Go., your personal data will be transferred along with the rest of the assets.
1.16 It is within your right to deny the right to process your personal information for purposes of marketing.
1.17 In accordance with Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to access data we possess about you.
Links to third-party websites